I know its early, but I am just so excited for Spring and Easter!
I’m not one for Valentine’s Day or St. Patrick’s Day decor since it all happens so quickly, so I skipped right to the Spring and Easter decor this year!
Especially when it comes to seasonal decor, I don’t like to spend a lot of money. Of course, that means lots of Dollar Tree DIYs!
Here is how I made this super easy and affordable wreath for my kitchen.
What You Need:
- Dollar Tree Willow Wreath ($1)
- Dollar Tree Easter Egg Packs ($1)
- Walmart Greenery bundle ($5)
- Walmart Lavender bundle ($.98)
- Hot Glue Gun
This is quite possibly the easiest DIY ever!!
- I started by hot gluing the eggs onto the wreath. I laid them around a few different ways before gluing them, but I think they look best all facing the same direction.
These eggs are my FAVORITE Dollar Tree find this season. I got 3 packs because I loved them so much and put them in all different places in the house. If you buy anything there this season, make sure it’s these eggs..they are amazing for DIYs and filling vases!
- Next, I cut off small pieces from the greenery and lavender and began placing them around the wreath. I didn’t want it to look too full or messy, so I ended up only using one stem of each.
- Once I liked the way it looked, I hot glued the pieces in place. I once again had all of the flowers and greenery facing the same direction around the wreath.
I LOVE the way this DIY turned out! It only took me a few minutes. When I was in Walmart picking up the greenery, I saw a wreath almost identical to this one for $15! This only cost me $8 total, and I have tons of greenery and lavender left over for future DIYs.
Will you be making this wreath for your house?
Thanks so much for stopping by to read my not-so-secret diary!
3 thoughts on “DIY Easter Wreath”
I LOVE this!
Beautiful and easy😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Spring Decor Home Tour – Beth's Not-So-Secret Diary