I have been pretty inconsistent with blogging lately, but that’s with good reason! I just moved!!!
Now that I am getting settled in my new home, I will try my best to be better at blogging regularly. With that said, I thought I would share some of my moving tips and hacks with you all! Some of these I did use, others I learned from this move and will remember them in the future!
- Get rid of unwanted items BEFORE your move.
- Pack all your hanging clothes in garbage bags on the hanger! This way you can hang them right up when you get to your new closet!
- Use clothing as padding between fragile items.
- Cover liquids in plastic wrap BEFORE putting lids on. No messes!
- Put hardware in plastic bags and tape them to furniture. You can’t lose them this way!
- Label your electronic cords!
- Put styrofoam plates in between your breakable plates.
- Pack books and other heavy items in suitcases so you can roll them instead of lift.
- Make a box of “essentials” for the first few nights. Things like paper plates and cups will come a long way when you don’t feel like unpacking it just yet!
- Wrap your silverware holder in plastic wrap so you don’t have to take all items out.
Stay tuned for more moving and home decor blogs! Comment what home decor projects you would like to see!
Thanks so much for stopping by to read my Not-So-Secret Diary!