I absolutely LOVE makeup, but between student loans and planning a wedding, I have to find a way to enjoy my makeup on a budget. With that said, I thought I’d share some of my favorite summer products that aren’t too expensive!
NYX Warm Neutrals Ultimate Shadow Palette , Wet N Wild Single Shadow Brulee
- I’m really loving the warm toned shadows. Even though I’m totally obsessed with my Jaclyn Hill Palette, this awesome NYX palette does the trick without breaking the bank!
- To start off my makeup look, I also throw on this single Wet n Wild shadow in the shade brulee. It is the perfect base to cover up any veins or discoloration on the lid!
Physicians Formula Super BB Cream , Under Eye Concealer & Highlight , NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder , Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer , Physicians Formula Butter Highlight , Benefit Hoola Bronzer Mini , Benefit Gold Rush Blush Mini , Benefit Rockateur Blush Mini, Benefit GALifornia Blush Mini , Benefit Dandelion Blush Mini
- I love a good BB cream for the summer. This Physicians Formula All-in-1 balm in the shade LIGHT is perfect for my skin tone and also has SPF 30! It leaves a perfect glow and doesn’t feel heavy. (Even when you don’t think you’ll be in the sun, it’s SO important to have SPF on our faces!)
- Next I throw on this e.l.f. concealer & highlight duo in the shade FAIR! The concealer is amazing to put on my under eye, but not so much for imperfections. It is light weight and leaves a nice glow.
- After applying concealer, I like to use a finishing powder. The NYX one does the trick! I usually let this sit for a few minutes while I do my brows or something else so it sinks into my skin and doesn’t crease my under eye.
- For bronzer, I have a few different options. The Physicians Formula butter bronzer in the shade LIGHT is amazing, creamy, and has the most incredible summery scent!! I also have been loving the Benefit mini Hoola to contour and bronze! They aren’t too expensive in the minis and they are super great for traveling.
- Next up is highlight!!! Same as the Physicians Formula bronzer, I am loving the butter highlight in the shade PEARL! It gives the perfect pop I want for the summer!
- Finally, we have blush. There are tons of options here with the Benefit minis! They are all super easy to apply and look gorgeous for the summer.
Ulta Beauty Lip Balm , Glossier Balm Balm Dotcom Skin Salve , Stilla Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
- When I start to prime my face, I love to throw on a balm before any lipstick. Two of my favorites are the Ulta lip balm and Glossier balm dotcom! This is the Glossier birthday flavor but I also love the original and mint!
- For lipstick, I don’t like anything heavy in the summer. I have been loving the Stilla liquid lipstick. It stays all day and doesn’t feel gross like some liquid lipsticks. This shade is BACI and is the perfect light color for the summer!
Give this post a like if you’d like to see more posts like this!
Thanks so much for stopping by to read my Not-So-Secret Diary!
I post every Sunday and Wednesday!